1. Listen, you only have a couple more quarters of school to go. Don’t let senioritis get the best of you now. Look at this time as everyone watching you and seeing you finishing the race. You want to finish strong, right? So aim for the gold medal and keep going. You can do this !
2. Friends come and go. It’s as simple as that. It’s part of growing up. You have years and years ahead of you and there are billions of people in this world that you haven’t met yet. You will meet loads more people in life to create lasting friendships with. Don’t get hung up on a few rotten eggs.
3. The next time you have a great idea, do it first before telling anyone about it. Chances are, people WILL take your ideas and make it their own. It’s sad, but true. Take this mistake as a learning lesson and don’t do it again. Also, realize that imitation is a form of flattery anyways, so don’t let people bring yah down.
4. I know life is busy for you, but remember that you play a role in the people you have relationships with, whether it’s family or friends. Your words and actions mean more to them than you think. So check up on your friends often and tell people how much you appreciate them. You used to be really good with that. End this year by connecting with everyone again and you will end the year right.
5. You can take a breather from all these extracurricular activities, you know… As much as you want to be, you’re not super woman. Unfortunately, you can’t do it all. Learn to say “no”, take time for yourself, take care of yourself, and you’ll feel recharged for the other opportunities that come your way.
6. Like I’ve said before, there are people who want to know about the things happening in your life because they genuinely care for you. Then again, there are people who want to know your business because they are just unnecessarily curious. Sometimes, it’s hard to distinguish these two kinds of people from each other. And sometimes, the people who you thought genuinely cared are the ones who were just curious. It’s unfortunate, but don’t forget it.
7. These next two months will be bittersweet, but let it be sweet and not bitter. You have so much to look forward to and it would be a disappointment to let these happy moments slip away.
8. Worry less and stay faithful. When has God ever forsaken you? Never. So there you go.
9. You have a wonderful life. You don’t even have to really think hard about it ! You have great people in your life, you’re going to school, you have food on your plate, you’re disease free, and you have the love of many people. Yes, there can be stress from friends and family, but at the end of the day, you make up and love each other. Yes, there is stress from school and all the work you have to do, but you’re getting great grades and succeeding. You really have nothing to complain about. You have a wonderful life.
10. I’m so proud of you. You are awesome. Don’t ever forget it. So let’s make year 24 of your life an even more spectacular one !